Read & Talk Time, Baby!
Is the newest member of your Family Literacy Circle totally uninterested in any books of any kind?
Does s/he squirm to get down off your lap if s/he sees a book in your hand?
Does the book get a big heave-ho if placed is his or her hands?
Maybe a little “genre” change might encourage some interactive reading time with your reluctant reader. Enter Baby~Love Books.
Simple, real-life photos are a way to engage, not only your baby’s interest, but also, invite an opportunity for meaning conversation. Oral language with books are a necessary part of your young one’s brain growth & development for vocabulary & literacy.
With a little bit of organization, you can create & “publish” several books your baby will want to read again & again.
- a simple & easy-to-use 11×8″
- PDF-downloadable e-booklet
- step-by-step guide
- more than 25 book ideas
- 15- page booklet (front & back covers included)
- specific photo-taking ideas
- colored ink printer
- card-stock & paper
- scissors or cutter
- strong wide tape or stapler
- binding for manual
Some Useful How-To-Use This E-Booklet Tips
- Download, print & bind as a continuing hands-on reference manual
- Save, download & print suggestion pages as a checklist
- Select, copy & paste book titles as a checklist
- Copy, paste & enlarge photo items text to print & use as photo word &/or simple sentence labels
How are you managing your book publishing project? Any questions and/or concerns? Fill out the Contact Me form below & let me hear from you! You will NOT be subscribed to BizzyLizzyBiz. However, adding your comments as a Testimonial would be great-with your permission, of course.
Otherwise, fill in the BLB Exclusive form as a subscriber!