GUESS WHAT BABY DID TODAY!?!
Your baby’s first year is jam-packed with incredible Firsts! It seem like every day s/he shows you something new & wonderful.
Feel like a paparazzi? My camera got such a workout that first year! And, of course, never a bad shot of my little darling!
Maybe you already have a “Baby Book” you are filling with home notes. Baby’s First Year of Firsts is a little different. It’s about the Milestones happening during this unbelievable 12 months.
Every page in this downloadable, keepsake book is about a “first” in your cherub’s life: first smile, first tooth, first giggle, first wave, first kiss.
- Each 11″x8″ landscape page is a template for you to record a First.
- There are 20 of them listed within each heart;
- a sunburst for a picture;
- who, where & when text boxes;
- and a larger text box for more event details.
Here’s the list of Firsts:
- smile, giggle, babble
- roll-over, toy grasp, belly laugh
- tooth, sits solo, toy reach
- crawl, pull-up, jump
- word, wave, book-read
- patty-cake, steps with help
- kiss, book page turn
- all night sleep
Please note: in the image descriptor the “who, where & when” words are horizontal, but in the actual book, the words are vertical.
- colored ink printer
- card-stock & printer paper
- binding for book
Some Different Ways to Use This Keepsake
Here are a few suggestions on how to use this memory book:
- Download & save it to your desktop for ready-to-use access. Attach your photos, too. When completed, print & bind.
- Print pages as wanted, hole punch & add them to a notebook.
- Print the front & back covers on card stock. Laminate. Print the template pages. Have it spiral-bound or hole punch & weave a ribbon through to bind it together.
Hope you enjoy recording your baby’s firsts as much as I enjoyed creating this little book while smiling down my memory lane. Let me hear from you! You will NOT be subscribed to BizzyLizzyBiz. However, adding your comments as a Testimonial would be great-with your permission, of course.
Otherwise, fill in the BLB Exclusive form as a subscriber!