Terms and Conditions
4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
6. USE OF SOFTWARE. BizzyLizzyBiz may make certain software available to you from . If you download software from http://www.bizzylizzybiz.com , the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, \”Software\”) are deemed to be licensed to you by BizzyLizzyBiz, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. BizzyLizzyBiz does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and BizzyLizzyBiz retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by BizzyLizzyBiz or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
7. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (\”User Content\”) to the site, you are granting BizzyLizzyBiz, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of BizzyLizzyBiz, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that BizzyLizzyBiz may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on http://www.bizzylizzybiz.com , you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com , you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, \”Content\”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to my DMCA Policy.
9. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT POLICY Welcome to www.bizzylizzybiz.com. I respect the intellectual property rights of others just as I expect others to respect my rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to me via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, I am entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to me, you must submit notice to me that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist me in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through BizzyLizzyBiz’s Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that I may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim I receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide me with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to my DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice through BizzyLizzyBiz’s Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
I take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, I maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
I reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
10. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. BizzyLizzyBiz reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. BizzyLizzyBiz intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, \”Content\”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
12. NO WARRANTIES. I HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. I AM MAKING http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com AVAILABLE \”AS IS\” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, I EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. I DO NOT WARRANT THAT http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. MY LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL I BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY ME. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. I impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com, overloading, \”flooding,\” \”spamming,\” \”mail bombing,\” \”crashing\” or instituting a \”DDOS\” attack on http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com; (d) using http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by me in providing http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com . Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All images and text on http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com are property of BizzyLizzyBiz: Copyright © \’ . 2017 . All free printables offered are for personal use only. Information on this website may be copied for personal use only. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to the following email: email@example.com
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
20. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of Georgia. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to http:// www.bizzylizzybiz.com should not be construed as BizzyLizzyBiz’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than Georgia and the United States.
21. AMENDMENTS. BizzyLizzyBiz reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should BizzyLizzyBiz seek to make such an amendment, which I determine is material in my sole discretion, I shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Publish on the home page the fact an amendment will be made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.